Saturday, February 16, 2008

What will I do?

Yesterday I was just wondering that suppose I somehow come to know that, today is my last day and I have only 24 hours left of my total existence then what will I do? How I would be spending those last precious hours of my life? It’s quite scary but I just thought about it. I mulled over it for a long time and concluded that I would do what all are priorities of my life. I would tell each and every person I love that how much I love them and how much I care about them. I would let every special person of my life know about how special they are and I would spend the entire day with them. I would also pray and thank god for making me so blessed and would request him to make my life same way next time. Then in last 1 hour I would like to sleep and would like to die peacefully.

(Photo credits: Google)

No comments: