Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Treasure


I was browsing through my books today, trying to find my Atlas so see where actually this Dardistan named place was (unusual isn’t it?), which my GK book referred to- as the place from where River Indus passes. Just then I came across my twelfth standard “Slam Book”. I hope you all are aware of what a slam book is. Well, for those who are not acquainted with the term, it is a kind of a book where each page is printed with similar questions and you give it to your friends to pen down their thoughts on it, just to know them better and keep these memories treasured forever.
Now back to where I was. So, I saw my Slam Book and all the reminiscence of the people who have written on it came flashing back to my memory lane. Moreover, its really a jovial feeling to see what people have written about me at the last question, which says- About you, I Feel:.
From crazy, caring, sweet, naughty, cute, responsible- I found every compliment on it that I could think of for myself. I was so delighted while going through it. All my friends’ nick names, their hobbies, teachers they loved most and even those whom they hated, things they loved, or favorite movies, their crushes, best moment, worst moment- it has just everything.
I am so enchanted that I haven’t even kept it back. It’s truly ‘My Treasure’.

(Photo credits: Google)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had made my frns fill my slam book in each and ever class. it is the best way to feel that there are people who actually care about you.