Friday, February 15, 2008

My Love


“I love cartoons, Tom, Jerry, Jasmine, Tweety, Bugs, Daffy, Sylvester, I just love all of them!” that’s what I always say, but most of my friends think that it’s just too kiddish to watch cartoons. According to them it’s meant for small children but I am unable to think likewise. I don’t know why most of the people think that way, though the people who create such adorable creatures are adult themselves. Moreover, if these people weren’t in love with these little naughty caricatures, they wouldn’t have been so amazing, as ‘art’ is something which shows itself in the best way only if you are passionate about it. Furthermore, I think that in such a stressful daily life, watching cartoons are the best way the rewind. You don’t have to think anything, just enjoy. Even the messages they depict are also commendable. And in the culture like mine (quite conservative), and time like this (when TV is becoming more of a thing for exposure rather than entertainment), I believe cartoons shows are only modest shows left that could be enjoyed along with your whole family. So, whatever people say, I have only one message for them that I won’t give up watching cartoons even when I would be 90, irrespective of what you say, and that’s the bottom line.

(Photo credits: Google)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I love cartoons. tom and jerry are legends.

Anonymous said...

Hey your blog is pretty interesting...i really liked your monkey story..i will really keep that in my mind when i go to shimla